I tried to reconnoiter my visit to Dale Cemetery this morning and wound up at locked gate. I will try and find another way onto the grounds later this week.
On a positive note, I think I may have finally made some forward progress with my printing woes. I was experimenting with printing my photograph’s and seem to have made some progress. I tried printing the same image twice, once as the edited .nef image and then as exported the file from Lightroom 3 as a jpeg. The jpeg print came out much sharper. Going to try the experiment again tonight with some other shits to see if I can reproduce the results.